heat list now available… read more
We are proud to be part of the Global Dancesport Series and will be hosting the closed Bronze & Silver International Ballroom Global "C" and the open International Ballroom Global "C" scholarships to be held Sunday night with a life Orchestra
"Make your Dance Talk with help of the Legends" From new beginner to seasoned professional, there is something for everyone! Free for full package holders and only $75 per day or $105 for both days.
Compete for one of dancesport's largest cash purses totaling over $87,000, including a Top Teacher Prize of $10,000!
The San Francisco Open would like to extend a big welcome to the San Fran chapter of the Red Hat Society!
something for anybody… read more
2018 Dance Camp… read more
One Idea One Vision One Dream
Please mark your calendar for the 2018 Ball at the SFOpen April 5th - April 8th at the all newley remodeled Waterfront Marriott Hotel conveniently located by the San Francisco Int'l Airport.
Here are some highlights for 2018:
- All Professional - Amateur and Open Pro/Am Championships will be danced to a live Orchestra Saturday and Sunday night!
- NEW: Global Scholarships for closed Bronze & Silver Int Ballroom "C"
- NEW: Global Scholarship for open Int Ballroom "C"
- open & closed Gents only Chanpionships
- new age devision for our closed & open Scholarships
- Top Teacher prize Money for Mixed-Amateur
- NEW: critiqued Freestyle events Thursday afternoon
- NEw: VIP Dinner & Dance Welcome Party Thursday eveing with live Music!
Looking forward to see you all in April of 2018 in the "City by the Bay"
Colin James - Stephan & Denise Krauel
We are a proud member of the World Pro/Am Dancesport Series and now offering closed Bronze, Silver as well as open Multidance qualifying events.
Please note the open Bronze & open Silver A,B, C and S Int'l Ballroom & Latin Championships will be our "Best of the Best Challenge" qualifying event. The Winner of each event will have a short dance off! The overall winner will represent the SFOpen at the 2018 Ohio Star Ball!
We are a proud member of the Global Dancesport Series and now hosting the closed Bronze & Silver International Ballroom "C" and the open International Ballroom "C" Global scholarships to be featured Sunday evening with a live Orchestra.